We started this “giving back” event in 2015. Last year, we got so busy in December, sadly we were not able to organize it. This year, we are starting early so we can continue our “giving back to the community” effort.
This year, again, has been an amazing year so far. We had returning clients with their 2nd baby more than ever. We have photographed more than 200 precious newborn babies already. More babies for 100 days, 6 months, and 1 year… more expecting moms… It seems that the abundance of love and joy created at our studio is more than we expected. So thankful!
This event is all about celebrating all the good things that happened in 2017 by giving back to the community.
We would love to share this year’s holiday season by giving away a magical photo session to 12 families. This is how it works.
We are looking for 12 families with kid(s). The family must have a baby younger than 4 years old and reside in the Greater Vancouver area. We would love to offer this Christmas gift to families who have a special story that will touch our hearts. Please nominate a family you think this gift will mean a lot to.
What do you need to do to nominate a family?
- Write an email to us (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject line ’12 days to Christmas’.
- Write the story about the family and why this gift will mean so much to them.
- We need to know a family member’s full name, email address, and phone number.
- The deadline is November 30th.
What happens after you nominate a family?
- We will carefully select 12 families who we feel this gift will mean the most to and contact them individually.
- In December, we will photograph one family per day for 12 days until December 24th.
- The family will receive a 20 minute family session at our beautiful boutique baby studio and 4 edited digital images plus one 8×10 print of their choice.
Please take 5 minutes to nominate a family who deserves a very special Christmas gift. This gift might be one of the most memorable Christmas gifts they will ever receive.
Help one family have a magical Christmas this year!