Capturing pregnancy might have not been in your mind till now. I hear from my clients over and over that they are so glad they captured it. Capturing your maternity is part of documenting your baby’s journey. Your baby is growing in your belly for 9 months. Please check out our maternity photography gallery to see how beautifully your pregnancy can be captured.
Our regular maternity package is $350. It is a full session that offers amazing experience and images of your pregnancy. You might value newborn photography higher than maternity photography and want invest in newborn photography only. I want you to capture your pregnancy – the beginning of your baby’s journey as well with Valentine’s Day special mini maternity session. It will give you a couple of beautiful images of you with the beautiful belly at much less investment.
Valentine’s Day special mini maternity session includes:
- 20-minute studio session
- 1 maternity gown of your choice will be used (we have lots of beautiful maternity gowns)
- phone gallery of 5 images (downloadable to your phone)
- 2 high resolution images printable up to 8×12
- $50 credit towards your baby’s newborn session
Rules and Conditions:
- The sessions are held on Sunday, February 15th, 2015 only.
- You must be between 31~36 weeks in your pregnancy.
- This special mini session must be booked with one of our newborn packages ( I will send you the details of the newborn packages).
- You must be on time for your session as the sessions will be scheduled every 30 minutes.
- The spaces are limited.
- The price is subject to 5% GST.
- Book and pay by Wednesday, February 11th, 2015.
- This special is for new bookings only.
Please Contact us to secure your spot or if you have any questions.
You love this special deal but you are not quite between 31~36 weeks in your pregnancy yet? Then let me know. If I do get enough inquiry, I can offer it in the coming months again.
Maternity Photography Vancouver
Rachel Yoon is a Vancouver maternity photographer. She encourages any mom-to-be to capture images of the experience of pregnancy. One day those images will make her and her grownup baby proud.
Are you looking for a maternity photographer in Vancouver? Contact Rachel Yoon to find out about her maternity photography service.